Anthony DelConte, M.D.
Office: Mandeville 237
- Residency, University Health Centers of Pittsburgh
- M.D., University of Pittsburgh - School of Medicine
- B.S., Saint Joseph's University
Dr. DelConte has over 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry in private practice, academia and pharmaceutical medicine. He is currently a visiting instructor in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing Department at Saint Joseph's University. He is the founder and managing member of DC Medical Consulting LLC, serving as a resource for the biotech sector in clinical development and medical affairs.
Other experiences include, his service as Chief Medical Officer at Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Senior Vice President of Clinical Research & Development for Genaera Corporation, Senior Medical Director, U.S. Clinical Development & Medical Affairs at Novartis Pharmaceuticals. While at Novartis, he directed U.S. medical activities for Women's Health and served as the Medical Product Team Leader for Urology. Dr. DelConte's other professional endeavors include positions of increasing responsibility at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals.
He was also Associate Medical Director, ambulatory Gynecology at Jefferson Medical College where he served on the full time faculty. Tony has Bachelor of Science in Biology from Saint Joseph's University and his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine. He is a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and is a Diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- PMK 180 - Patient Access to Healthcare
- PMK 211 - Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing Environment
- PMK 351 - Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Promotions Management
- PMK 471 - Pharamceutical Marketing Strategy & Planning II