Brendan Sammon, Ph.D.
- B.A. 1997, Loyola University Maryland
- M.A. (Rel. St.) 2001, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- M.A. (Theo.) 2002, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Ph.D., 2012, The Catholic University of America
Member of the American Academy of Religion, The Catholic Theological Society of America, The American Catholic Philosophical Association, The Metaphysical Society of America, The American Society of Aesthetics; Reviews Editor for the journal Radical Orthodoxy: Theology, Philosophy, and Politics
- The God Who is Beauty: Beauty as a Divine Name in Thomas Aquinas and Dionysius the Areopagite (Eugene, OR: Pickwick Publications, 2013)
- Theology and Beauty: An Introduction to Theological Aesthetics (Eugene, OR: Cascade, forthcoming)
- Co-editor Desmond and Theology (South Bend, IN: University of Notre Dame Press, forthcoming)
- Book review of Between Systematics and Poetics, in Ethical Perspectives 14:3 (2007), 343-347.
Systematic and Historical Theology; Theological Aesthetics; Metaphysics; Existentialism; Political Theology; Theological Anthropology; Theology of Disability; Christology; Ecclesiology