Cristian Pardo, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Maryland, College Park (2005)
- M.A., Economics, University of Maryland, College Park (2002)
- M.A., Economics, University of Chile, Santiago, Chile (1999)
- B.A., Economics, University of Chile, Santiago, Chile (1996)
Previously taught at Trinity University (San Antonio, TX) and the University of Maryland.
- ECN 102-D07 Introductory Macroeconomics MWF 12-12:50
- ECN 102-D08 Introductory Macroeconomics MWF 11-11:50
- ECN 302-D01 Macroeconomic Theory TR 10-11:15
“Entrepreneurial Risk Aversion, Net Worth Effects and Real Fluctuations” [forthcoming], Review of Financial Economics, 2013, doi: 10.1016/j.rfe.2013.05.007
“Health Insurance Selection in Chile: A Cross-Sectional and Panel Analysis,” with Whitney Schott [forthcoming], Health Policy and Planning, 2013; doi: 10.1093/heapol/czt017
“Investment Decisions and Market Structure under Incomplete Information,” Pennsylvania Economic Review, Volume 19, Number 2, Fall 2012, Pages 1-18.
“Risk Aversion and Business Cycles: An Empirical Analysis,” The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Volume 52, Issue 4, November 2012, Pages 413-426.
“Public versus Private: Evidence on Health Insurance Selection,” with Whitney Schott, International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, 2012, vol. 12(1), pages 39-61.
“Risk Aversion, Business Volatility and Exchange Rate Regimes in Small Open Economies,” Eastern Economics Journal, 2012, vol. 38(2), pages 167–188.
- International Finance,