Cristian Pardo, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Maryland, College Park (2005)
- M.A., Economics, University of Maryland, College Park (2002)
- M.A., Economics, University of Chile, Santiago, Chile (1999)
- B.A., Economics, University of Chile, Santiago, Chile (1996)
Previously taught at Trinity University (San Antonio, TX) and the University of Maryland.
- ECN 102-D07 Introductory Macroeconomics MWF 12-12:50
- ECN 102-D08 Introductory Macroeconomics MWF 11-11:50
- ECN 302-D01 Macroeconomic Theory TR 10-11:15
"Risk Aversion, Net Worth Effects and Real Fluctuations"
"Risk Aversion, Business Volatility and Exchange Rate Regimes in Small Open Economies"
"Risk Aversion and Business Cycles: an Empirical Analysis"
"Public versus Private: A Dynamic Model of Health Insurance Choice"
"Self-Employment versus Wage-Employment: A Dynamic Choice Model and Evidence"
- International Finance,