Divya Balasubramaniam, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, May 2010.
- M.S., Economics, Anna University, Chennai, India, May 2004
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Madras, Chennai, India, May 2002
- ECN 101-D03 Introductory Microeconomics TWF 3-3:50
- ECN 101-D11 Introductory Microeconomics TWF 2-2:50
- ECN 477-D01 Chinese Economics TWF 1-1:50
Balasubramaniam, Divya, Santanu Chatterjee, and David B. Mustard. "Got Water? Social Divisions and Access to Public Goods in Rural India, forthcoming in Economica.
Fertig, Angela, Phaedra S. Corso, and Divya Balasubramaniam (2012). "Benefits and Costs of a Free Community-Based Primary Care Clinic," Journal of Health and Human Services Administration, 34: (4) 456-470.
Working Papers/Work in Progress
Balasubramaniam, Divya. "The Effect of Caste on Tap Water Access in Rural India: Underlying Mechanisms," 2013.
Balasubramaniam, Divya, Santanu Chatterjee, and David B. Mustard. "The Distributional Consequences of Access to Safe Water and Sanitation on Child Nutrition in India: A Quantile Regressions Approach," September 2013.
Balasubramaniam, Divya and Echu Liu."Obesity as a public health problem in urban India,"2013.
Balasubramaniam, Divya. “Female Empowerment and Maternal Health outcomes in India,” 2013.
Balasubramaniam, Divya. “Effect of Inheritance Rights on Children’s nutritional status in India,” 2013.
Balasubramaniam, Divya. “Female Empowerment and Maternal Health: A Survey,” 2013.
Health Economics, Development, Asian Economies, Econometrics.