Gerard M. Jacobitz, Ph.D.
- B.A., 1979, University of Notre Dame
- B.M., 1980, University of Notre Dame
- M.Div., 1985, Jesuit School of Theology at Berkeley
- M.A., 1994, University of Notre Dame
- Ph.D., 1998, University of Notre Dame.
Member of the American Academy of Religion, the Catholic Theological Society of America, the College Theology Society
- “The Epistolary Correspondence of Saints Jerome and Augustine and the Expansion of the Rule of Saint Benedict from 66 to 73 Chapters,” American Benedictine Review (forthcoming)
- “Church and Sacramentality: The Theology of Symbol in Roger Haight’s Comparative Ecclesiology,” in Gerard Mannion, ed.,Comparative Ecclesiology: Critical Investigations (New York: T. & T. Clark, 2008).
- “Earthly Manifolds/Heavenly Identities: Metaphor and Christian Revelation,” in Guy Mansini and James Hart, eds., Ethics and Theological Disclosures (Washington, D. C.: The Catholic University of America Press, 2003).
Sacramental Theology, Phenomenology and Hermeneutics, Doctrine of God, Christology, Gender and Sexuality, Monasticism, Music and Liturgy