Kinney Center for Autism Education and Support
The Kinney Center for Autism Education and Support has a two-fold mission: to educate and train the autism professionals of the future, while supporting and serving the individuals and families affected by autism today.
The Kinney Center seeks students with high aspirations of serving children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), their families, their schools and service providers, and their community. Students will be challenged to approach autism field in a creative, spirited and meaningful way, and to work to produce the best possible outcomes for those with ASD.
In short, the Kinney Center is committed to helping individuals with autism live greater.
Opportunities for Students and Professionals
- SCHOLARS Program
- SCHOLARS APPRENTICESHIP
- ASPIRE Program
- Autism Major (Coming soon)
- Autism Studies Minor
- Autism Studies Certificate
- Autism Concentration (CPLS)
- Autism Online Certificate (CPLS)
- Autism Online Concentration (CPLS)
- Autism Online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Endorsement
- High School Volunteers
- Graduate Assistantships