Freshman Application Process
It is recommended to view the SJU online application in Chrome or Internet Explorer.
Admission Deadlines for Fall 2016
Early Action: November 15
Regular Decision: February 1
Notification Dates for Fall 2016
Early Action: December 25
Regular Decision: March 15
Spring applications are accepted on a rolling basis but the preferred deadline is November 15th.
The Red Envelope Always Brings Good News
The office of Undergraduate Admissions at Saint Joseph's University sends out notification of admission in giant, beautiful red envelopes. Discover what it's like to find a #redenvelope in your mailbox.
Application Requirements - Do You Have Everything You Need?
Typical Applicants have the following:
- Middle 50% GPA: 3.2 – 3.9
- Middle 50% SAT: 1080 – 1250
- Middle 50% ACT: 24-29
In addition to the application, the following are required:
- Application fee ($50)
- Official high school transcript
- Letter of recommendation (you may use this provided form to give to the person completing your recommendation)
- Social security number is required on the application for admission if applying for federal financial aid with a Free Application for Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA)
- See our test optional policy, which applies to all applicants.
- We accept ZeeMee profiles as an optional portion of our application. ZeeMee is a free platform that allows students to create a unique profile using images, videos, and documents. You can create your profile today at ZeeMee.com.
For detailed instructions on homeschool and GED admission policies, please select the link that describes you: