Summer Session Courses
Completing your degree. It takes magis.
You know that learning never stops. You thirst for knowledge, and you want to extend your search beyond the traditional school year. You’ve already taken the first step. Now take a few more.
Saint Joseph’s University welcomes visiting and current students to enroll in summer courses. Our quick, six and eight-week formats, as well as on-campus and online offerings, allow students to meet their educational goals while still getting to enjoy summer break.
Why SJU for summer classes?
- Catch up on coursework or complete coursework for classes in upcoming semesters
- Focus on one class now and ease your course load next semester
- Work more closely with other students and expert faculty in smaller classes
- Sample classes in another program of interest before changing majors or adding a minor
- Add skills to your resume that employers are looking for and will help you stand out
- Save money with a tuition rate of $541 per credit, with most classes being three (3) credit courses
Summer Session Important Dates
Registration begins April 1
Six Week Sessions
Summer I: May 13 – June 20 (Add/Drop: May 15)
Summer II: June 24 – August 1 (Add/Drop: June 26)
Eight Week Session
June 3 – July 26 (Add/Drop: June 5)