Honoring your Service
Saint Joseph’s University understands and supports the calling to live greater that you have already exemplified by your service to our country. At Saint Joseph’s you will have the freedom to explore your interests and talents in a liberal arts program that provides the critical thinking and reasoning skills for the greatest flexibility to pursue a wide-range of career opportunities and industries.
By joining and becoming a member of the SJU community you will gain access to one of the strongest and largest alumni networks in the region to help support your career and life aspirations.
Veterans Looking to Start or Continue a Bachelors or Associates Degree
Saint Joseph’s University has the distinction of being the oldest and largest adult education program in the region with a staff, faculty and student peers united in the Jesuit ideal of cura personalis, care for the whole person. The SJU community is grounded in the identity of service with others for others at the local, national and global levels.
- Learn more about CPLS Arts and Science degree completion programs and Haub Degree Completion Programs
- To view tuition and financial information please visit Hawk Central.
Saint Joseph's University limits academic residency to no more than twenty-five percent of the degree requirements for all undergraduate degrees for active-duty service members. Academic residency can be completed at any time while active-duty service members are enrolled. Reservist and National Guardsmen on active-duty are covered in the same manner.
Veterans Looking to Start or Continue a Graduate Degree in Arts & Sciences or Business
Saint Joseph’s University Graduate Arts and Sciences division and Erivan K. Haub School of Business Graduate programs are proud to support U.S. military and veterans to achieve their academic and professional goals by offering graduate programs that are academically challenging, career-focused, affordable, and convenient. Saint Joseph’s University has continued its commitment to veterans by partnering with U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in support of the Post 9/11 GI Bill and the Yellow Ribbon/GI Bill/ VA Benefit. The information below will provide you with information on each step of the process and contact information.
Graduate Arts & Sciences Programs
- To learn more and apply to SJU’s fully online Arts & Sciences programs, please click here
- For a listing of campus-based graduate Arts & Scienses program offerings, please click here
- To visit campus and learn more about graduate programs, please click here to view upcoming scheduled events
- To view tuition and financial information for graduate Arts & Sciences students, please click here
Graduate Business Programs
- Learn more and apply to SJU’s on-campus and online Graduate Business Programs
- Visit campus and learn more about graduate business programs
- View tuition and financial information for graduate business students
Steps for Yellow Ribbon/GI Bill/VA Benefit Recipients:
- Step 1: Apply and receive notification of admission to an SJU degree program.
- Degree Completion Application: Click here to view steps to the application process.
- Graduate Business Application Process: View the application process for both online and campus based programs.
- Graduate Arts & Sciences Application Process: Click here to view the application process for campus based programs. For online program admissions, please visit online.sju.edu
- Step 2: Meet with your degree completion or graduate program advisor and/or register for courses.
- Prospective Degree Completion Students: For CPLS Arts and Science degree completion programs please email email@example.com or call 610-660-1267. . For Haub Business Degree Completion, please call 610-660-2250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prospective graduate students: Click here to see a listing of graduate Arts & Sciences advisors by program or here to see a listing of graduate business advisors by program.
- Step 3: You must submit the Certificate of Eligibility (COE) for SJU to demonstrate eligibility. Please contact 1-888-442-4551 or visit: http://www.gibill.va.gov/ to determine your eligibility and status.
- Please contact your Veteran's Administration representative to complete all required forms. Once completed, SJU will certify your enrollment and payment will be credited toward your tuition.
- Step 4: Contact Hawk Central Student Records and Financial Services to discuss any questions that you may have concerning the administration of your veteran’s benefits. To submit your verification questions, please visit sju.edu/hawkcentral or call 610-660-2000. Please allow for 24-48 hours for a response during peak periods of enrollment