Veterans and military service member interested in pursuing a degree are invited to take the next step towards attending Saint Joseph’s University by:
- Complete an online application
- Schedule an appointment with a member of our admissions team. For CPLS Arts and Science programs, please contact 610-660-1267 or by email at email@example.com. For Haub Degree Completion programs, please contact 610-660-2250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bring in your Certification of Eligibility (COE) or Benefits Award Letter from VA, along with your class roster to the Veteran's Certifying Officer located in the Financial Assistance Office which can be contacted at 610-660-1346.
- Keep your address and email address current with your school Certifying Official
- Keep your direct deposit information current with the VA.
Saint Joseph's University limits academic residency to no more than twenty-five percent of the degree requirements for all undergraduate degrees for active-duty servicemembers. Academic residency can be completed at any time while active-duty servicemembers are enrolled. Reservist and National Guardsmen on active-duty are covered in the same manner.