Veterans and military service member interested in pursuing a degree are invited to schedule an appointment to speak with the Director of Admissions in regards to their career aspirations and guidance to navigate the process of applying with your specialized benefits through the GI bill.
To begin the application process:
- Complete an online or paper application
- Schedule an appointment with SJU CPLS’s Director of Admissions
- Bring in your Certification of Eligibility (COE) or Benefits Award Letter from VA, along with your class roster to the Veteran's Certifying Officer located in the Financial Assistance Office which can be contacted at 610-660-1346.
- Keep your address and email address current with your school Certifying Official
- Keep your direct deposit information current with the VA.
Click here for additional admissions requirements.
Saint Joseph's University College of Professional and Liberal Studies limits academic residency to no more than twenty-five percent of the degree requirements for all undergraduate degrees for active-duty servicemembers. Academic residency can be completed at any time while active-duty servicemembers are enrolled. Reservist and National Guardsmen on active-duty are covered in the same manner.