Accelerated modules make it easy to accommodate your work, family and personal schedule and still earn credit towards your degree, for career advancement or personal enrichment. By taking summer session, winter session or intersession classes, you will have the opportunity to:
- Catch up on coursework or can help you complete coursework for classes in upcoming semesters
- Getting ahead for the next semester to make coursework more manageable while benefitting from small class sizes and additional time with expert faculty
- Sample classes in another program of interest before changing majors or adding a minor
- Add skills to your resume that employers are looking for and will help you stand out.
- Save money with a tuition rate of $515 per credit, with most classes being three (3) credit courses.
View our upcoming schedule. Ready to register for summer classes, winter session or intersession classes? If you are already a student at Saint Joseph's, contact your advisor for information about registration. For visiting students, download our Visiting Students Registration Form.