The Biology Department has a wide variety of classrooms, labs and other facilities used for both teaching and student research purposes. Click on some of the links below for descriptions of the various rooms and to see pictures of selected facilities.
- Laboratories used primarily for student teaching
- Laboratories used primarily for student research
- Greenhouse and plant growth facilities
- Tissue culture facilities
- Lecture rooms commonly used for Biology courses
- Biodiversity Lab
The University Web page also hosts a Virtual Tour of some of the locations on campus.