- McNulty Scholars graduates its first class
- For information on the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI)
Science Education Grant
to the Biology and Physics departments, click here.
- Department Faculty working on sustainable water filtration.
- Department Alumna returns to present McNulty Scholar lecture.
- Saint Joseph's University hosts the second of two conferences on Stormwater Management as part of a $1 million grant from the Department of Energy
- Saint Joseph's students celebrate another successful year of partnering with Philadelphia elementary schools on science education. More Information
- First and second year students can get 6-week paid summer interships through a NSF Noyce grant. More information
- Future science teachers can receive tuition scholarships through an award from the National Science Foundation's Robert Noyce Scholarship program. More information
- Keep up with all of the latest news in the inaugural issue of our departmental newsletter "The Turtle"
- SJU Microbiologist receives Carski Award from the American Society for Microbiology more information
- Junior Lena Lupey Awarded Two National Research Fellowships
- Dr. Scott McRoberts and students present at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
- Biology major Kim Nguyen is among the first cohort of students awarded scholarships through the John P. McNulty Scholars Program for Excellence in Science and Math. More information
- SJU Biologist receives NIH funding to study Genetics of cancer and aging. More information
- Biology Department receives $413,000 from the National Science Foundation for new confocal microscopy instrumentation. More information
- Collaboration between the Biology and Physics Departments receives $1,000,000 from the HHMI Undergraduate Research program. More information