Office of the Dean

Academic Resources
Paul Aspan, Ph.D., Associate Dean
Phone: 610-660-1280

If you need assistance in changing or selecting a major, obtaining a withdrawal or excused absence from class, summer course permission, or to request a leave of absence or withdrawal from the University:
  • Fill out the appropriate on-line form for approval.
  • Obtain appropriate departmental signatures (as listed on individual forms).
  • Once all required departmental/chair/advisor signatures have been obtained, please submit the form to the appropriate office for final processing. The following forms are submitted to the Student Service Center (BL 121): Add/Drop, Course Limit Override (except for class level override), and Approval for a Minor. All other forms are submitted to BL 113/115.
Selection of major
Add Drop form
Course limit override form
Course withdrawal form
Change of major form
Second major form
Approval for a Minor Form
Leave of Absence Form

Change from Credit to Audit form
Criteria for Independent Studies