Complete a Graduate Application, and submit the following:
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement: letter of intention outlining candidate’s professional goals and educational objectives for attending the program of their choice
- Copy of current RN license
- Official sealed copies of undergraduate/graduate transcripts
- $35 non-refundable application fee*
Documents not submitted online with the application should be mailed to the Graduate Operations Office.
*The $35 application fee will be waived for all applicants that attend a Graduate Studies Open House and complete the online satisfaction survey or are SJU alums.
Please note tuition rates vary between graduate programs. Please refer to the current Tuition and Fee schedule.