ACESJU Teaching and Administrative Fellows:
- Work for two years in elementary and secondary schools in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and Diocese of Camden (New Jersey).
- Receive extensive coursework training as they work to complete a master’s degree.
- Teaching fellows earn a master's of education from Saint Joseph's University.
- Administrative fellows earn a master's in church management from Villanova University.
- Receive ongoing professional support from ACESJU staff.
- Receive opportunities for professional development from their placement schools, university, and the diocese.
- Contribute their gifts and talents to their school communities.
For more information about our next cohort, please see Applicant Information.