ACESJU Teaching Fellows:
- Teach for two years in elementary and secondary school classrooms in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and Diocese of Camden (New Jersey).
- Teach in grades 4 thru 12.
- Receive extensive coursework training as they work to complete a master’s degree of education from Saint Joseph’s University.
- Receive ongoing classroom support from ACESJU staff.
- Complete a leadership certificate program through the University of Pennsylvania’s Robert A. Fox Leadership Program.
- Receive opportunities for professional development through their schools, Saint Joseph’s University, and the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and Camden Diocese.
- Contribute their gifts and talents to their classrooms and school communities.
For more information about our next cohort, beginning in June 2013 with applications available in November 2012, please see the “Application Information” page.