- The Saint Joseph's University Graduate Application.
- Official sealed transcript(s) of undergraduate/graduate coursework.
- Personal statement – a letter of intention outlining the candidate’s professional goals and educational objectives for attending the program of their choice.
- Official GRE scores.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A current résumé or vita.
- $35 applicaiton fee.*
- An interview may be required at the discretion of the Program Director.
*The $35 application fee will be waived for all applicants that attend a Graduate Studies Open House and complete the online satisfaction survey or are SJU alums.
Complete the Graduate Application.The MS Psychology program accepts new students in the Fall Semester only. The deadline for fall applications is March 1st, with rolling admissions thereafter. Applications received after March 1st will be considered only if there is space available.
International students should visit the International Graduate Applicant page for additional admission requirements.
Questions regarding the application process:
Office of Graduate Operations
Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131