The M.A. in Theology and Society is a 36-credit degree program consisting of twelve 3-credit courses.
Generally, students take two courses per term, but may participate on a part-time basis.
The 36 credits are earned according to the following course distribution:
- Biblical Studies: 2 courses (at least 1 course in each Testament)
- Systematic Theology: 3 courses (1 in each of 3 areas: God, Theological Anthropology, and Ecclesiology and Sacraments)
- Historical Theology: 1 course
- Christian Ethics: 3 courses
- Interreligious Relations: 1 course
- Electives: 2 courses
For detailed course descriptions, click HERE.
For the schedule of courses, click HERE.