A summer program for motivated high school students who love to learn!
Our program is designed for creative learners who are enthusiastic about discovering the physical and virtual worlds of Physics and Computer Science.
Topics in Computer Science include:
- explore mobile computing by creating your own Android app
- learn how to use MIT's AppInventor software
- learn software design, teamwork, and project management skills
Explorations in Physics include:
- learn the basics of electronics and electromechanical design
- use the open-source Arduino digital microprocessor/controller
- projects include a talking clock, smart house monitors, & LED displays
Each student will receive an Android tablet and an Arduino microcontroller to keep!