Fifty-nine (59) individual students have participated as either a graduate or undergraduate fellow since 2002. After completing the GeoKids LINKS Fellowship, many of our graduates enter into doctoral programs, medical or dental school, work in industry, or purse a career in teaching.
Of the student fellows (undergraduate and graduate) who have graduated from the program:
- 40% are currently working in the government or industry related position.
- 15% are currently teaching or working in higher education.
- 20% are currently teaching at the secondary education level.
- 25% are currently enrolled in, or have completed a Ph.D., M.D. or Dentistry program.
- 5% have completed their Master’s in Education.
Graduate Alumni Fellows
Our first graduating class of fellows ('04) with honorary speaker,
Dr. Rita Colwell.
From left to right: Caroline Murray, Michael Dawley, Dr. Rita R.
Colwell, Mariana Morris, Carlos Carre, Jr
Undergraduate Alumni Fellows
Jonathan Angstadt, 2013