March 24, 2010
Banquet Hall South, Campion Student Center
- Bonjour de France is an interactive online magazine containing free grammar exercises, readings, jokes, and conversation practice for foreign students of French at all levels.
- Bibliothèque Nationale de France offers access to its searchable catalogue of visual, textual, and aural materials, plus a variety of resources including virtual exhibitions, cultural events, and blogs.
- Centre des monuments nationaux allows viewers to virtually explore and research national monuments of France by region, providing them with practical information for actual visits. An English version is also available.
- Jules Verne Collection is a compendium in English of materials and sites about Jules Verne, his life, and his works.
- Musée du quai Branly is the result of the combination of two museums in Paris: the Musée des Arts Africains et Oceaniens and the ethnographic department of the Musée de l'Homme. Through themed exhibitions and interactive programs, the site makes available the museum's cultural objects (from the Americas, Africa, Asia, and Oceania), including sculpture, textiles, musical instruments, and documents of Colonial French history. English and Spanish versions are also available.
The College of New Rochelle