Course Link pop-ups require javascript, but without, links simply open target page as expected
Header Photo

Minor in Political Science

In order to qualify for a minor in Political Science, a student must complete POL 101/POL 111 and five other Political Science courses at least two of which must be upper division courses (200 level or higher). International Relations and Public Administration majors must take at least two Political Science courses in addition to their major requirements in order to qualify for a political science minor.