- Do you have questions about the General Education Program Curriculum?
- Do you have an idea of the classes you want to take in Spring, but aren't sure how to make a workable schedule?
- Do you know how to search effectively for classes through My SJU?
- Are you prepared for your meeting with your faculty advisor?
The College of Arts & Sciences Advising Support Center can help with answers to these and other questions you may have. Join us for one of the following Gearing up for Spring 2013 Registration Workshops. We are offering open sessions (open to all CAS majors) and a few major-specific sessions.
- Tuesday October 30 @ 4:00 PM (cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy - please register for an alternate session)
- Wednesday October 31 @ 12:00 Noon
- Thursday November 1 @ 4:00 PM
- Monday November 5 @ 5:00 PM
- Tuesday November 6 @ 3:00 PM
- Wednesday November 7 @ 4:00 PM
- Thursday November 8 @ 1:00 PM
- Monday November 12 @ 4 PM
Please note: In addition to these general sessions, a few majors are hosting pre-registration sessions specifically for their first year majors. Most likely you will get an invitation from your Department as well. This group includes:
- Education Majors (Elementary, Double major Elementary and Special Ed, and Middle School 4-8) Tuesday October 30 @ 11:30 AM Merion Hall 174 (cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy - please see your email for updates)
- Psychology Majors Tuesday November 6 @ 11:30 AM Science Center 400 (note location change - formerly schedules for SC 300)
- International Relations (Dr. Baglione) Tuesday november 6 @ 11:30 AM Barbelin 116 (Greaton Room)
- Biology Majors Thursday November 8 @ 11:30 AM Science Center 200
- Honors Program Students Thursday November 8 @ 11:30 AM BL 265
If your major department is offering a workshop to help you prepare for Registration, we recommend that you make every effort to attend that session. If you cannot attend the session hosted by your department, please feel free to join us for one of the general sessions listed above.
Questions about registration? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org[top]