- Student must be willing to work with cutting edge technology
Criteria For Selection:
- Technology - ability and potential
- Academic - performance and scholarship
- Career - "consulting" type goals and ambitions
- Leadership Potential - accomplishments, activities, and initiatives that give evidence of your leadership skills
To download and save the application, right click the following link, and choose "Save Target (Link) As..." STAR Scholar Application. The top section of the application (name, contact information, etc) can be hand written or typed. However, the essay portion of the application must be typed, printed out, and submitted to either Peggy Spross in Mandeville 370 or Professor Joseph Ragan in Mandeville 379.
- Describe your background in technology.
- What do you plan to contribute to the accounting profession?
- Describe your academic career thus far.
- Describe your past leadership experiences.
- Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?