Class of 2013 Activities:
- 5/04/12: Sutula Scholars Induction Ceremony
- October 2012 – Professional Speaker
- October 2012 – Service Activity
- November 2012 – Annual Sutula Luncheon
- February 2013– Professional Speaker
- March 2013 – 2-Day Trip, New York, NY
- April 2013 – Service Project
- April 2013 – Professional Speaker
- May 2013 – Sutula Awards Dinner at the Union League
Enrichment Activities Include:
- Seminars with CEOs, CFOs, and entrepreneurs that will provide opportunities to interact with business leaders at a personal and informal level.
- Sponsored involvement in service activities, both on campus and in the city.
- Two-day trip to New York or Washington, D.C. to visit financial centers, regulatory agencies, and theater, providing a mix of business, learning and fun while expanding an appreciation of art and culture.