Class of 2014 Activities:
- 5/17/13: Sutula Scholars Induction Ceremony
- September 2013 – Professional Speaker
- November 2013– Annual Sutula Luncheon
- March 2014 – Professional Speakers
- April 2014 – 2-Day Trip, New York, NY
- May 2014 – Sutula Awards Dinner
Enrichment Activities Include:
- Seminars with CEOs, CFOs, and entrepreneurs that will provide opportunities to interact with business leaders at a personal and informal level.
- Sponsored involvement in service activities, both on campus and in the city.
- Two-day trip to New York or Washington, D.C. to visit financial centers, regulatory agencies, and theater, providing a mix of business, learning and fun while expanding an appreciation of art and culture.