- Baccalaureate Degree & Official Transcript from Accredited Institution(s)
- Graduate (if applicable)
- Four Years of Food Industry Experience
- Personal Statement
- Structured Personal Interview or Official GMAT Scores
- Business Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 2 Business Writing Samples
All applications accepted on a rolling admissions basis.
Foreign applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Arrangements should be made by writing directly to TOEFL, Box 6151, Princeton, NJ, U.S.A., 08541-6151. Students already in the Philadelphia area who do not have a TOEFL score may be admitted following satisfactory performance on the English test administered at the ELS Center on the Saint Joseph’s University campus. A minimum score of 550, internet based TOEFL 80 , or 213 on computerized test on the TOEFL is required to take any courses in the M.B.A. Program. An IELTS score of 6.5 is also acceptable. Qualified students who complete Level 112 at the ELS Language Center and receive a strong, positive letter of recommendation from the Center can begin their MBA studies without the official TOEFL score. Foreign applicants seeking an F-1 student visa must also supply a statement of financial support.
Admission is as easy as 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Complete 1 page application
- Obtain 2 letters of recommendation
- Provide official transcripts, business writing samples and resume
- Complete a structured personal interview with faculty or provide GMAT scores
Apply any time for admission! Students are admitted through a rolling admission process.
Enroll any time!
Admitted student-executives can take classes within 4 weeks of enrollment.