Appealing to a broad range of food industry professionals with a wide range of duties and responsibilities, this track provides our student-executives with a penetrating review of the food industry. Course work is topical, practical and tailored to address the critical issues of the food industry. The program’s knowledgeable faculty, with the support of industry leaders, provides food industry knowledge and applied marketing skills and techniques.
- Less time to complete
- Only 19 executive campus visits
- No GMAT required
- Gain knowledge that wil add value
Participants in this program earn a Master of Science degree upon successfully completing 19 courses and earning 30 credits and a minimum GPA of 3.0 within 6 years. Each course is delivered in one Friday/Saturday. Student-executives matriculate at their own pace.
- Taught in an executive conference center
- Challenging, interactive learning environment
- GMAT or structured interview
- No application fee
- Join the program at any time - rolling admission and registration
- Tuition includes all books, course materials and meals
- All course materials delivered directly to you - no trips to the bookstore