All students enrolled in courses are charged on a per course basis. All charges are due and payable upon receipt of the invoice. It is the students’ responsibility to maintain their account in a current status. Fees can be paid by check or money order or charged to Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
The following fees are in effect for the 2014 -2015 academic year:
|Ace Center Tuition (and online courses for Ace Center students) per two-day course (2.0) credits||$2,544|
|Online Program Tuition per two-day course (2.0) credits||$3,125|
Tuition also includes:
- all books and instructional materials
- continental breakfast, lunch and snacks at the executive conference center
- mailing of any required course materials
- library privileges and access to databases for course research
- Online program tuition includes laptop, 3 residencies and all of the above
In order to assist our student-executives, tuition is due approximately 30 days after a course is completed and 10 days after grades are posted.
In order to accommodate the needs of the busy professional, we do not charge a student-executive a cancellation fee for any class that is dropped prior to 4 weeks before its start.
Registrations and withdrawals:
- Regular registration will close 28 days before the start of the course, the day that the pre-assignment is posted.
- Late registration will extend from the 27th day to the Monday before the class. To register late, contact Kathy Kennedy and she will register you for the class with Student Services. With a late registration, you will still be accountable to complete and deliver the pre-assignment as specified.
- You can withdraw from any course up to the Monday before the start of class or 3 days in advance. If you withdraw with less than 3 days you will be subject to a withdrawal fee of $200.00 and a W on your transcript. This fee is not designed to be punitive. We must pass along the costs we incur including late cancellations from the ACE Center.