A small pool of funds are available to qualifying student-executives in the Executive Master's in Food Marketing Program who receive little-to-no employer tuition reimbursement. Grants are renewed year-to-year and are dependent on fund-raising efforts; therefore, grants are not guaranteed. For qualification criteria and application dates, please click here.
2. FOODSERVICE FORUM SCHOLARSHIP
The Foodservice Forum Scholarship is valued at up to $2,500 per academic year per qualifying student-executive who is employed in the food service sector. The scholarship will be applied at the rate of $200 per 2-day course for up to 12 courses per academic year. For the 3-day Capstone course, the scholarship will be $300. This scholarship is above any other scholarship funding that a student-executive earns provided the total of all scholarship funds does not exceed 75% of tuition. For qualification criteria click here and for an application please click here.
3. ONLINE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- Workforce Advancement Grant for Education - http://www.pheaa.org
- Gradschools.com Information Center - http://www.gradschools.com/search
- International Foodservice Editorial Council - http://www.ifec-is-us.com/index.htm
- American Education Services - http://www.aessuccess.org/index.htm
- Salle Mae - http://www.salliemae.com
- The James Beard Foundation - http://www.jamesbeard.org/index.shtml
- American Association of University Women - http://www.aauw.org/index.cfm
- National Restaurant Association - http://www.restaurant.org
- Pennsylvania Restaurant Association - http://www.parestaurant.org
- FastWeb.com - this site will match you with hard-to-find scholarships, loans and grants, based on a personalized questionnaire. http://fastweb.monster.com/