1. SJU FINANCIAL AID OFFICE
Your personal financial aid officer will be able to assist you in acquiring and completing the necessary forms for various types of financial aid. Please visit http://www.sju.edu/admissions/.
Financial Aid Counselors:
|A - Da||Valerie Marchesaniemail@example.com||610-660-1343|
|De - Hi||Nancy Fiazzo||610-660-1396|
|Ho - Mc||Laura Savagefirstname.lastname@example.org||610-660-1309|
|Me - R||Carmen Austinemail@example.com||610-660-1363|
|S - Z||Marian McGeefirstname.lastname@example.org||610-660-1345|
2. EXECUTIVE MASTER'S IN FOOD MARKETING GRANT
A small pool of funds are available to qualifying student-executives in the Executive Master's in Food Marketing Program who receive little-to-no employer tuition reimbursement. Grants are renewed year-to-year and are dependent on fund-raising efforts; therefore, grants are not guaranteed. For qualification criteria and application dates, please click here.
3. FOODSERVICE FORUM SCHOLARSHIP
The Foodservice Forum Scholarship is valued at up to $2,500 per academic year per qualifying student-executive who is employed in the food service sector. The scholarship will be applied at the rate of $200 per 2-day course for up to 12 courses per academic year. For the 3-day Capstone course, the scholarship will be $300. This scholarship is above any other scholarship funding that a student-executive earns provided the total of all scholarship funds does not exceed 75% of tuition. For qualification criteria click here and for an application please click here.
4. ONLINE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- Workforce Advancement Grant for Education - http://www.pheaa.org
- Gradschools.com Information Center - http://www.gradschools.com/search
- International Foodservice Editorial Council - http://www.ifec-is-us.com/index.htm
- American Education Services - http://www.aessuccess.org/index.htm
- Salle Mae - http://www.salliemae.com
- The James Beard Foundation - http://www.jamesbeard.org/index.shtml
- American Association of University Women - http://www.aauw.org/index.cfm
- National Restaurant Association - http://www.restaurant.org
- Pennsylvania Restaurant Association - http://www.parestaurant.org
- FastWeb.com - this site will match you with hard-to-find scholarships, loans and grants, based on a personalized questionnaire. http://fastweb.monster.com/