- Fall Semester deadline: July 15 - Extended to August 1 for the Fall 2015 term!
- Spring Semester deadline: November 15
- Summer Semester deadline: April 15
International Students: Click Here
Saint Joseph's University's Fall and Spring semesters are 14 weeks. The Summer semester has two sessions that are 6 weeks each. You may begin the MBA program at any semester. Online semesters are 8 weeks.
A completed application includes:
- Official Transcripts for all credits earned (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee: $35.00
- Personal Statement
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (test must be taken within the last 7 years)
- Please note: Members of the Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society are waived from the GMAT/GRE requirement for admission. Please visit the Beta Gamma Sigma website and request a membership verification letter sent to the Graduate Business Office on BGS letterhead at the following address:
5600 City Avenue, MV 284
Philadelphia, PA 19131
- Once we have received this letter, we will be able to process the GMAT/GRE waiver
The Personal Statement asks the following:
Incorporate your response to the following topics in a well organized essay (250-500 words). What are your career objectives? What are your reasons for seeking admissions to the MBA Program? Provide any additional information which you think may be important in the evaluation of your application.
Advisers are available from 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM most Mondays through Thursdays during the regular semester. Please call 610-660-1690 if you want to set up an appointment or if you have any questions. You may also email our office.