An AACSB International Accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Institutions, such as Saint Joseph's University, that earn this accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive review program. AACSB International Accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education, as only 30% of U.S. business schools and 10% of business schools (worldwide) have achieved this standard of excellence.
As an AACSB-accredited institution, Saint Joseph's MBA Program must:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission;
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship;
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula;
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty;
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
For more information on AACSB accreditation, visit the Saint Joseph's AACSB homepage.