Please take the following steps to complete your online application found here.
- A completed online application form
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all coursework from each undergraduate and graduate school attended. Applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official test scores. The MS-MHC program will accept either the GMAT, GRE or Miller Analogies Test (MAT). This test is waived for all applicants with an SPHR Certificate or certain master degrees in a business or quantitative discipline.
Applicants with a certain graduate degrees or SPHR certification are eligible to waive the GMAT, GRE, or MAT. Contact Dr. Patricia Rafferty at 610-660-1318 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. For information on our online program option, please contact 610-660-1318.
International students who wish to enter Saint Joseph's University are asked to provide the following:
- Provide official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Pearson's Test.
- Provide proof of ability to pay educational expenses from a bank and an affidavit of financial support.
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts with English translation.
For personalized assistance, please contact Dr. Patricia Rafferty, Director, at 610-660-1318 or email@example.com
Mail Official Transcripts to:
Dr. Patricia Rafferty, Director
Saint Joseph’s University
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
For information on our online program option, please contact 610-660-1318.
Please refer to the current SJU Graduate Catalog for all application, program, course, and graduation requirements.