Please take the following steps to complete your application:
- A completed online application form
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all coursework from each undergraduate and graduate school attended. Applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Official test scores. The MSBI requires a GRE or GMAT score program; however, applicants with a Masters Degree in business or a quantitative field may waive this requirement. Also, certain Professional Certifications are eligible for a GRE/GMAT waiver. GRE code is 2801 and GMAT code is WL8-WS-66.
Applicants with a graduate degree in business or engineering from an accredited university are eligible to waive the GMAT or GRE. Selected Professional Certifications also enable applicants to waive the GMAT or GRE. Contact Tricia Rafferty at 610-660-1318 or email@example.com for more information.
Student success in the MSBI Program is one of our top priorities. To this end, students are required to demonstrate proficiency in statistics before the end of their first course. This requirement will be fulfilled through a web-based learning module.
International students who wish to enter Saint Joseph's University should apply by October 15 for Spring Admission, January 15 for Summer admission and April 15 for Fall admission. In addition to the items listed above, international applicants must also:
- Provide official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Saint Joseph's University TOEFL code is 2801. This requirement is waived for applicants who graduated from an undergraduate or graduate school within the United States or has worked in the United States for at least five years. IELTS and Pearson's Test for English are also accepted.
- Provide proof of ability to pay educational expenses from a bank and an affidavit of financial support (use International Student Agreement Form)
For personalized assistance, please contact Tricia Rafferty, Director, at 610-660-1318 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail All Application Documents to
Patricia Rafferty, Director
Saint Joseph’s University
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Please refer to the current SJU Graduate Catalog for all application, program, course, and graduation requirements.