The M.S. in Business Intelligence(MSBI) Program at Saint Joseph’s University offers you a graduate-level, fully-accredited business school education. The program prepares 21st century managers, analysts, and organizational leaders to succeed in a technology driven, data intensive world. Some of the highlights are:
- Improved decision-making– The MSBI program prepares you to be a strategic partner within your organization, providing you with the skills and credentials in one of the fastest growing professional fields.
- Graduate BI degree in a business context– One of the few graduate level BI programs taught in a business school context, our MSBI program consists of 10 sequential courses; each course is designed to build knowledge toward the next.
- Flexible and career-friendly – Earn your MSBI degree without interrupting your career. All courses are conveniently held during evening hours and each course meets only once a week.
- Convenient Philadelphia location – Our suburban Philadelphia campus is easily accessible from center city, Delaware and Montgomery counties, and Southern New Jersey, by public transportation or by car.
- Strong professional network – Become part of a strong network and community built on personal and professional relationships.
- Employer-recognized degree – The Haub School is AACSB-accredited in business and accounting; less than 5% of business schools in the world have attained this elite status.
- Personal assistance – You will receive personalized assistance throughout the program discovery and application process. As an enrolled student, a designated program director will assist you as you complete your master’s degree.
- Rolling admissions – The master’s in BI conveniently offers rolling admissions. Apply today to begin the program the next term.
Our rigorous curriculum offers you a course sequence that takes you through decision-making at the strategic, analytical, and operational levels; through data storage, mining, and modeling; and BI implementation and management strategies in the contemporary enterprise.