- Fall Semester deadline: August 18
- Spring Semester deadline: January 13
- Summer Semester deadline: June 21
International Students: Click Here
Saint Joseph 's University's Fall and Spring semesters are 14 weeks. The Summer semester has two sessions that are 6 weeks each. You may begin the MSFS program at any semester.
A completed application includes:
- Official Transcripts for all credits earned (Undergraduate and Graduate
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee: $35.00 (payable to Saint Joseph's University)
- Personal Statement
- Standardized Test Scores
Official GMAT or GRE scores are required. (Test must be taken within recent 7 years.)
Minimum TOEFL score needed to be accepted: 550 paper-based, 213 computer based, or 80 internet-based.
- Transfer Credit
Upper-level graduate credits from an accredited graduate business program may be transferred into the M.S. program. The credits must be part of the required degree program at Saint Joseph's University. To be transferred, the grade must be a "B" or better. The Admissions Committee makes recommendations to the department chair about the transfer of credits. The maximum number of credits a student may transfer is 6.
The Personal Statement asks the following:
Incorporate your response to the following topics in a well organized essay (250-500 words). What are your career objectives? What are your reasons for seeking admissions to the MSFS Program? Provide any additional information which you think may be important in the evaluation of your application.
The following questions are provided to assist the recommender in writing a recommendation letter:
- How long have you known the candidate and what is your relationship?
- What are the applicant's outstanding talents and strengths? Liabilities or weaknesses?
- How well do you think the applicant has developed his or her plans for graduate study?
- How well do you think the candidate may perform in graduate school where independent thought and action, excellent interpersonal communication, and a mature handling of responsibilities are required to meet course and graduate school objectives?
GMAT Workshops are offered at Saint Joseph's University for those preparing to take the test. Click here for more information on how to register for our GMAT Workshop.