Application deadlines for international students differ from those for American citizens, and are as follows:
- Fall Semester deadline: May 15
- Spring Semester deadline: November 15
- Summer Semester deadline: February 15
Saint Joseph's University Fall and Spring Semesters are 14 weeks. The Summer Semester has two sessions that are 6 weeks (classes during the Summer Semester meet twice weekly). You may begin the MSFS Program at any semester.
A completed international application includes:
- Official Transcripts (Undergraduate and Graduate)
- Two (2) letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee: $35.00
- Personal Statement
- Official GMAT scores (test must be taken within the last 7 years)
- Official TOEFL scores (test must be taken within the last 2 years)
- Proof of ability to pay educational expenses from a bank and an affidavit of financial support.
Translated copies of college records, and scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) should be forwarded to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Completion of the ELS Language Center's English Level 112, including a favorable letter of recommendation from an ELS Administrator, is accepted in place of a TOEFL score of 550 (written), 213 (computerized), or 80 (Internet-based). Click here for more information about the ELS Center at Saint Joseph's University.