At Saint Joseph’s, you will find an exceptional level of personal advising and support, from discovery to enrollment and throughout your academic experience. We urge you to schedule a personal advising appointment to discuss you educational goals, to review transferable work experience and/or undergraduate credits, and to design a schedule that best supports your lifestyle. Please contact David Benglian, MSFS Program Director, at 610-660-1626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you can see, our MSFS program is a rigorous, finance-specific course of study, which sets it apart from general business programs. Besides the program benefits – flexible evening and Saturday courses, 2 convenient locations with the same world-class faculty, choice of electives – you will find a vibrant and supportive community. You will find numerous opportunities to network and interact with your student peers and regional employers through:
- Graduate Business Student Association (GBSA) and MSFS Alumni Association's Annual Networking Event (held each May): Network with executives from the Philadelphia area's most prominent companies -- many of them graduates of Saint Joseph's MSFS program.
- Career Fairs: Saint Joseph's sponsors general career fairs in both the fall and spring semesters, information at Career Development Center.
- Pizza Before Class: Generally held twice each semester, network with your classmates in an informal setting.
- Special Events/Lectures: Sponsored by the Career Development Center, the Haub School of Business routinely sponsors guest lectures from the Philadelphia area's largest and most important companies.
- Sponsorship of the Young Professionals Network (YPN): In conjunction with the Greater Philadelphia Area Chamber of Commerce, Saint Joseph's and YPN have partnered to offer monthly events featuring the most prominent names in Philadelphia.