Food Industry Summit 2013
Eat With Us . . . . Leveraging Shopper Insights at the Moment of Truth
Saint Joseph's University Food Marketing Program is pleased to host the seventh annual Food Industry Summit. These continue to be challenging times for the Food Industry. Communication and conducting business with our customers is changing at a rapid pace, demanding major shifts in marketing dollars. Join Saint Joseph's University's internationally renowned food marketing program at a one-day food summit to gain insights on marketplace issues and developments from industry leaders.
Join the nation's leaders in food marketing education in an engaging discussion featuring several dynamic and influential executives from top food companies.
- Google Bill Sickles, Senior Media Sales Director, Digital Marketing Solutions
- Wakefern Cheryl Williams, Vice President Digital Commerce and Innovation
- Weis Markets Brian Holt, Vice President of Marketing
- MyWebGrocer Rich Tarrant, CEO
- Symphony/IRI Srishti Gupta, Executive Vice President/GM of New Media Solutions Testing
- Nielsen Jeff Gregori, Vice President, Consumer and Shopper Analytics
- Ahold USA Erik P. Keptner, Executive Vice President of Marketing
- Technomic Kevin Higar, Director of Research & Consulting
- Spire Megan Margraff, Chief Analytics Officer
- Acosta Paul Price, Executive Vice President
- Con Agra Liz Mohr, Director Shopper Insights and Analytics
- McCormick Jerry Wolfe, Chief Information Officer
Look what our attendees had to say about the event!
- "I like the one-day format. The roster of speakers was impressive, yet there was still time to socialize and network with industry peers." - Jill S.
"I liked the variety of speakers and the perspective they provide." -Laura E.
- "Speakers did a great job and it was very relevant to what is going on in the manufacturing and retail world." - Meredith H.
- "A heavy hitting lineup from the Food Industry. Very impressive." - Josh P.
- "I enjoyed how each speaker was from a different spectrum of the food industry." - Dana P.