Come celebrate the Third Annual Food Marketing Hall of Honor Event on Tuesday, April 5, 2016 which will showcase the myriad contributions of thousands of food marketing alumni and friends.
- Reconnect with classmates, faculty and administrators
- Congratulate our Hall of Honor inductee
- Listen to the Championship Team from the National Grocers Association's student competition
- Network with the food industry’s finest
- Enjoy a cocktail reception
- See the remarkable changes on campus
We will also proudly induct an extraordinary alumni into the Food Marketing Hall of Honor. Congratulations to our honoree:
Daryl Thomas,"03, M.S. Executive Food Marketing, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Herr Foods, Inc.
When: Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Where: Saint Joseph's University, Campbell Collection in the Post Learning Commons (Francis A. Drexel Library),
on the the second floor, 5600 City Avenue,
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Cost: $50.00 per person (includes: the Hall of Honor Induction ceremony, a presentation by Food Marketing Students and networking cocktail reception)