Program Cost Breakdown
June 1-6, 2014
Academy of Risk Management and Insurance
Erivan K. Haub School of Business, Saint Joseph's University
For EIM, NEIL, and/or OIL Members - Investment by Participant: $1,500Includes:
- All program meals (5 days), including: reception, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, breaks
- Philadelphia/National Constitution Center event (tours, welcome reception, dinner)
- Hotel room and tax (Hilton Philadelphia on City Avenue) for 5 nights Sun-Thurs (incidentals not included)
For EIM, NEIL, and/or OIL Members - Investment by sponsor: $2,500Includes:
- All educational, institutional and support services, including costs relative to: overall program development and facilitation; preparation and delivery of presentation by program faculty, and travel-related costs; overall technical, logistical, and administrative support.
- Conference Facility (at Haub Executive Center, and Hilton, meeting and breakout rooms, A/V).
- Program materials for each participant (binder of all presentations/related materials, padfolio/pen, carry bag); program supplies.
- Daily shuttle service from hotel to campus (transportation to/from airport or train not included).
For non-EIM, NEIL, and/or OIL Members - Total Cost of Program : $4,000
- 5-day program (Sunday Evening through Friday Afternoon)