The Organizational Development and Leadership Program is designed to meet a growing need within the work environment to enhance an understanding of people, organizations and markets.
Program courses are taught by experienced practitioners who integrate organizational development and leadership theory and practice that allow you to:
- understand the critical relationship between individuals and organizations;
- understand and work toward solving organizational problems;
- apply vital knowledge and practical skills to your work immediately;
- integrate and optimize your past experiences with current knowledge and other best practices;
- increase your productivity and effectiveness for job enhancement and mobility.
Our B.S. in Organizational Development & Leadership gives you the versatility and employability that you need in today's changing work environment. Among its many career options are:
- Change Management
- Training & Development
- Coaching & Consulting
- Human Resources