Ways to Visit the College of Professional and Liberal Studies
Quick Admit Transfer Days
No wait for an admission decision. Prospective transfer students can make an appointment to meet with an admissions representative and receive an on-the-spot evaluation of previous credits and an admission decision that day. During periods of open registration, a student who receives an offer of admission may be eligible to register for an upcoming semester or term as part of that appointment.
What to Bring:
- Official college transcripts from all institutions attended
- If you have fewer than 30 college level credits, bring
- your high school transcript or equivalent
- Writing sample- personal statement about your educational goals
If you attend a quick admit transfer day, we'll waive your $25.00 application fee.
Oct 17 and 18, 2011 1:00 -7:30 p.m.
Call 610-660-1267 or e-mail email@example.com
Virtual Online Open House
- Listen to a live, 30 minute, online presentation followed by a Q & A session.
- Learn about the majors offered including our accelerated major courses and interdisciplinary major.
- Obtain information on scholarship opportunities and the financial aid application process.
- Let us help you review degree options, course schedules, transfer credits, cost of attendance, and scholarship.
Thursday, October 6, 2011 - 5:30 -6:15 p.m Register Now!
Thurs. Oct. 27, 2011 - 5:30 - 6:15 p.m. Register Now!