Welcome to The College of Arts and Sciences Professional and Liberal Studies Program.
To learn more about the programs we offer, attend an upcoming event and/or visit campus:
- Attend our next Open House on Tuesday, October 14, 2014 5:00PM-7:00PM (Contact 610-660-1267 for more infromation)
- Schedule a one-on-one meeting by calling 610-660-1267. Prospective students are requested to bring official transcripts from each of the institutions they have attended. For those with less than 30 credits, a high school transcript or equivalent is requested.
- Campus Tours: PLS campus tours are offered for prospective and current PLS students every Thursday while class is in session at 4p.m. departing from Mandeville Hall Lobby. Click here to learn about upcoming dates, specific details and to register for a tour.
Visit Us At An Upcoming Transfer Fair! Throughout the year, representatives from the Professional and Liberal Studies at Saint Joseph's University attend transfer, education and career fairs at local community colleges and within communities across Philadelphia. Come by and ask our staff questions about your program of interest and the admissions process.
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014- Camden County College Visit in CTC 2nd Floor Lobby, 10a.m. –1p.m.
- Tuesday, September 30, 2014- Camden County College Visit, Cherry Hill Campus Main Lobby, 9:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014- Bucks County Community College Transfer Fair, Newtown Campus Cafeteria, 9:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014- Bucks County Community College Transfer Fair, Upper Bucks Campus Student Commons, 11a.m. – 1p.m.
- Thursday, October 16, 2014- Delaware County Community College Fall Transfer Fair, Marple Campus Stem Lobby, 10:30a.m.-1:30p.m.
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014- Camden County College Visit, Blackwood Campus Connector Atrium, 10a.m. –2p.m.
- Tuesday, October 28, 2014- Bucks County Community College, Newtown Campus Founder’s Hall Lobby, 4:30p.m. – 7p.m.
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014- Bucks County Transfer Fair, Lower Bucks Campus Student Commons, 10a.m. – 1p.m.