The College of Professional and Liberal Studies at Saint Joseph's University offers more than 20 bachelor completion and professional certficate progams with classes available in the evening, Saturday, day, accelerated, online and off-campus to fit busy lifestyles. Students have the ability to transfer up to 75 credits to accelerate the completion of their degree. Attend an upcoming event to learn more:
- Personal appointments are available for scheduling by calling 610-660-1267
*Prospective students are requested to bring official transcripts from each of the insitutions they attended and a writing sample about their educational goals. For those with less than 30 credits, a high school transcript or equivalent is requested.
You may also register for one of our upcoming virutal information sessions held weekdays and evenings.
CPLS Campus Tours: CPLS campus tours are offered for prospective and current CPLS every Thursday while class is in session at 4p.m. departing from Bronstein Hall on Lapsley. Click here to learn about upcoming dates, specific details and to register for a tour.
Come Visit Us At An Upcoming Transfer Fair!
Throughout the year, representatives from the College of Professional and Liberal Studies at Saint Joseph's University attends transfer, education and career fairs at local community colleges and within communities across Philadelphia. Come by and get a chance to ask our staff questions about your program of interest and the admissions process.
- Wednesday, October 23: Montgomery County Community College Non-Traditional Student Transfer Fair in the PH Atrium, 5 - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 23: Abington Memorial Hospital Ed Fair, noon – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, October 24: Camden County Transfer Fair in CTC 2nd Floor Lobby, 10 a.m. - 2p.m.
- Monday, October 30: Montgomery County Community College Social Science Transfer Fair, PH Atrium, 11 a.m. -1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 13: Camden County Transfer Fair - Blackwoo d Campus Connector Atrium, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 19: Bucks County Community College Transfer Fair -Upper Bucks Campus in the Student Commons, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.