The voting process for next year's officers will take place in March 2016. All newly inducted juniors from February 2015 are eligible to apply.
There are five positions available. Please read the job descriptions and responsibilities closely as you may only apply for ONE position.
ALL officers, in addition to their specific duties, will assist in the admissions process and induction ceremony. This includes evaluation of applications, participation in interviews, and preparation for Induction. The application process typically runs from September to November.
When you are ready to apply, please click the link to the right and fill out the online application. Please be aware that answers to the brief essay questions will be shared with members during the voting process.
- Responsible for overall Chapter Management
- Primary responsibility for overseeing admissions process
- Responsible for coordinating Induction Ceremony
- Coordinate Chapter programs with assistance of other officers
- Assist President and if necessary assume responsibilities in President's absence
- Primary responsibility, with the aide and support of the Faculty advisor, for organizing service opportunities for Chapter
|Secretary of Alumni Relations
- Primary responsibility, with the aide and support of the Faculty advisor, for organizing alumni networking nights and opportunities for Chapter
|Secretary of Member Relations
- Primary responsibility, with the aide and support of the Faculty advisor, for organizing programs for members to facilitate bonding and Chapter loyalty
- Send weekly emails to members highlighting various campus events that correlate with scholarship, loyalty and service.
|Secretary of External Relations
- Primary responsibility. with the aide and support of the Faculty advisor, for maintenance of Chapter Facebook page, correspondence with National Newsletter, and increasing Campus Awareness of ASN
- Create one post per week on the Chapter's Facebook page to promote various campus events.