The Haub School of Business Cooperative Education Program unites the classroom and the workplace through a structured partnership among students, employers and the University. The Cooperative Education Program is thus committed to maintaining the strength of this partnership by
1) effectively preparing students for, and supporting them equally in, all phases of the job search process and subsequent employment;
2) providing students with job opportunities that are educationally enriching and professionally meaningful;
3) offering employers equal access to students;
4) making available to students and employers attentive support during the candidate selection and interview processes and during employment periods; and
5) representing the University, its Jesuit mission and the Haub School of Business with integrity and professionalism.