Participating Faculty Members
Updated for 2013
In particular I will be studying the following:
Dr. Richard George
Food distribution and wholesaling, issues related to education programs to combat obesity.
I will be continuing/expanding on my research on Generation Y (Millennials) in terms of their attitudes and preferences toward food, food retailing and food service.
- What are Generation Y's attitudes towards food?
- What are Generation Y's attitudes towards food retailing?
- What are Generation Y's attitudes toward food service/restaurants?
- Where do members of Generation Y they shop for/acquire food?
- As the "wired" generation, does this suggest that Gen Y will buy food (groceries/meals) on line?
Dr. Marty Meloche
My primary interests are resource allocation and its effect on domestic and global hunger, sustainable food, locally grown, and development of retail models for food cupboards.