Saint Joseph's University has taken steps to ensure that the campus continues to function in the event of an emergency.
The resources and information contained on this page are designed to help you cope with an emergency situation and protect yourself and your colleagues should the region experience an incident.
The emergency plans and evacuation maps are below:
- Area 1 - Sweeney Field
- Area 2 - Claver Lawn
- Area 3 - Gest Lawn
- Area 4 - Sullivan Garage
- Area 5 - Mandeville Lot
- Area 6 - Merion Gardens Lot
- Area 7 - Moore Hall Lot
- Area 8 - Quinn Hall Lot
- Area 9 - Merion Hall Lot
- Area 10 - Fine Arts East Lot
- Area 11 - Gabriel Lot
- Area 12 - Wolfington Campus Lot
The University conducts two (2) building evactuation drills per calendar year.
Campus Community Emergency Guidelines
- US Department of Homeland Security
- Ready.gov - US Department of Homeland Security
- FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency
- CDC - Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- City of Philadelphia - Emergency Preparedness
- City of Philadelphia - Evacuation Procedures
- Township of Lower Merion - Emergency Planning Guidelines
- PEMA - Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency
- Saint Joseph's University - Emergency Service Phone Numbers
In Any Emergency, Call Police @911 and Security @ 610-660-1111:
- All emergencies should first be reported to the police@911 and to the security operations desk at 610-660-1111, or by picking up the auto-dial red phones, or pushing help buttons.
- Saint Joseph's University Emergency Team