- What forms are required to be eligible for Financial Aid?
- What is the FAFSA web site?
- What is Saint Joseph’s University Federal School Code?
- What is the deadline for filing the FAFSA for returning students?
- When will I receive my financial aid package?
- Should I send tax documents to the Office of Financial Assistance?
- How do I receive payment for my work study position?
- Why is my PHEAA State Grant not appearing on my invoice?
- What is the tuition, room and board at Saint Joseph's University?
Students are recommended to complete the FAFSA application each academic year. No additional SJU institutional financial aid forms are required for full-time undergraduate students.
The preferred filing deadline for returning students is APRIL 15.
Pennsylvania residents are required to file by May 1 for Pennsylvania State Grant Fund eligibility.
Returning students who filed the FAFSA by the preferred filing deadline of April 15, will be able to view their financial aid packages online @ mySJU in late June. An email notification will be sent to your SJU email account when packages are available to view and accept.
No. Only students selected for the verification process should submit tax documents. New for the 2012-13 Aid Year: If you are selected for verification and opted out of the IRS Data Retrieval process, you will have to submit an IRS tax transcript directly from the IRS to complete the federal verification process.
The student will receive payment directly from the University every two weeks. This will be directly deposited into a personal checking or savings account designated by the student.
PHEAA State Grants will be credited to accounts the first week of classes. Please refer to the back of your invoice for instructions on pending aid.
Tuition for the 2012-2013 academic year is $37,670. Room and board is approximately $12,800 depending on your housing. These fees do not include student fees associated with specific majors or residence halls.