Benefit Plan Year Start Date Change
2015-2016 Open Enrollment
Health Insurance Plans - Frequently Asked Questions
Preventative Care Services:
For Health Insurance Questions & Support, please call Health Advocate at 866-695-8622.
Wellness Programs - SJU BeWell
Upcoming June and July Events:
- June - until 6/27/16 - 403(b) Retirement Plan Election Changes
- June 8, all day – Family Food nutritionist onsite in HR
- June 9, 11:30am - The Change Challenge Seminar by our EAP
- June 16, 11:30am - Healthy Hearts Seminar by Lankenau
- June 23, all day - TIAA one-on-one Retirement Counseling in HR
- July 13, all day – Family Food nutritionist onsite in HR
- July 26, all day - Vanguard one-on-one Retirement Counseling in HR
- July 28, all day - TIAA one-on-one Retirement Counseling in HR
Freedom Valley YMCA:
We currently have a partnership between Saint Joseph’s University and the Freedom Valley YMCA. Freedom Valley YMCA has 41 area locations plus a Wellness Center Location and a Child Care Location. Employees of SJU are eligible for the following benefits through the Freedom Valley YMCA network.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The University provides an Employee Assistance Program through Standard Insurance Company. Employees are encouraged to seek confidential help in areas of work-life balance, personalized financial counseling and emergency travel assistance. The following services are available :
- Work-Life Balance Assistance Program assists employees in finding solutions to the everyday challenges of work and home as issues involving emotional and physical well-being; childcare and/or eldercare referrals; personal relationship information and counseling; legal consultations; financial planning and counseling; stress management, and more. To learn more CLICK HERE.
- Emergency Travel Assistance for travel during business or pleasure, in the United States or around the world. Services include: guaranteed hospital admission; emergency medical evacuation to medical facilities; prescription replacement; and care and transport of unattended minor children. To learn more CLICK HERE.
Brochures can also be obtained through the Office of Human Resources.
Introducing Health AdvocateHealth Advocate "Get Started Guide"
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)Keystone HMO
Administrative & Professional
Benefit Vendor Contact Information