2015-2016 Open Enrollment
Health Insurance Plans - Frequently Asked Questions
Preventative Care Services:
For Health Insurance Questions & Support, please call Health Advocate at 866-695-8622.
Wellness Programs - SJU BeWell
Upcoming March Events:
- March - until 3/18/16 - Health Savings Account (HSA) Election Changes
- March - until 3/23/16 - 403(b) Retirement Plan Election Changes
- March 2, all day - Vanguard one-on-one Retirement Counseling in HR
- March 3, all day - Vanguard one-on-one Retirement Counseling in HR
- March 4, 2pm - The Impact of Helicopter Parenting Webinar
- March 9, all day – Family Food nutritionist onsite in HR
- March 16, 11:30am - The Wellness Examen: Ignation Reflection for Self Care by Small Steps
- March 18, 2pm - How it Works: Neurotransmitters Webinar
- March 22, 11:30am - Quitting Smoking: The More You Fail, the More you Succeed
- March 31, all day - TIAA (please note the new name) one-on-one Retirement Counseling in HR
Freedom Valley YMCA:
We are pleased to announce a new partnership between Saint Joseph’s University and the Freedom Valley YMCA. Freedom Valley YMCA has 17 area locations plus a Wellness Center Location and a Child Care Location. Employees of SJU are eligible for the following benefits through the Freedom Valley YMCA network.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The University provides an Employee Assistance Plan through Standard Insurance Company. Employees are encouraged to seek confidential help in areas of work-life balance, personalized financial counseling and emergency travel assistance. The following services are available :
- Work-Life Balance Assistance Program assists employees in finding solutions to the everyday challenges of work and home as issues involving emotional and physical well-being; childcare and/or eldercare referrals; personal relationship information and counseling; legal consultations; financial planning and counseling; stress management, and more. To learn more CLICK HERE.
- Emergency Travel Assistance for travel during business or pleasure, in the United States or around the world. Services include: guaranteed hospital admission; emergency medical evacuation to medical facilities; prescription replacement; and care and transport of unattended minor children. For more information visit http://www.medexassist.com/standard/standard1.aspx
Brochures can also be obtained through the Office of Human Resources.
Introducing Health AdvocateHealth Advocate "Get Started Guide"
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)Keystone HMO
Administrative & Professional
Benefit Vendor Contact Information