Interested in Working at Saint Joseph's University?
We are thrilled that you have stopped by to see what jobs we have available here at Saint Joseph’s University. All of our jobs are posted and require an online application to be considered. Please check back often, as new jobs are posted on a regular basis. We wish you the best of luck in your search!
Hiring Resources for Current Faculty and Administrative Staff
Requesting a Hire and Additional Hiring Resources
Our Employment Portal, PeopleAdmin, is utilized for all regular staff, administrative, and faculty hiring as well as temporary, and Graduate Assistant hiring. Additional hiring manager resources are also located within this portal under "My Links". Returning users, please use your MySJU log-in. For new users, please go to the portal and submit a request for an account. Click here for the hiring manager portal (current supervisors and support staff only).
Position Description Templates
Below are the forms all non-union employees need to complete in order to develop their own position description. Click on the form you want and save it to your computer. Complete the form with the job description information. When completed, email the job description to Kristin Heasley (firstname.lastname@example.org) for review. After review you will use it to create your hire request in PeopleAdmin.
- Hourly/Non-Exempt Position Description Template
- Salaried/Exempt Position Description Template
- Graduate Assistant Position Description Template
Authorization/Employee Change Form
New Employee Onboarding
- New Employee Orientation Checklist for Hiring Managers
- New Employee Form for IT Access
- 90-Day Introductory Period Evaluation
Working with Minors - Forms and Information
- Working with Minors Checklist (for Program Leaders)
- Working with Minors Registration Form
- Working with Minors Clearances FAQs
- Working with Minors Background Check Paperwork (Please return all paperwork directly to Office of Human Resources, Attn:Employment)
- Instructions for Completing the Training for Protection of Minors - for SJU Non-Student Employees (SJU Student or Volunteers please contact email@example.com for instructions)